Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diaper Cover Pattern Weird Wording In Knitting Pattern - Help?

Weird wording in knitting pattern - help? - diaper cover pattern

I try to change the layer of wool knitted blanket I feel very strange, because I believe this question should more clearly, but can someone tell me what does this mean? I just finished grafting together after weaving in the round. All I have now is adding the fists in the leg holes, but do not understand what they mean by anchoring the thread. I cut my yarn was woven with the graft at each end, so I started with a new ball, son - should not that be done? Here is an excerpt of the guidelines:

Anchor the end of the wiring inside the cover on the leg joint hole.

Can someone explain more clearly this or a link to a how-to for this?

Here is a link with the model in question:
http://www.fernandfaerie.com/freesoakerp ...

3 comments:

knittinm... said...

It's the same thing to a new yarn strand to join, to change color, or at the beginning of a line. The ties must bind the same. You want to do inside, so that when the substance of his tail is not visible.

knittinm... said...

It's the same thing to a new yarn strand to join, to change color, or at the beginning of a line. The ties must bind the same. You want to do inside, so that when the substance of his tail is not visible.

knitting bear said...

They are waiting to be sewn on the sewing thread are seen as the graft, anchoring the wire in addition to. As already finished weaving in the ends, this is not an option. I just want to wrap around the end of the graft to ensure a couple of times in order to remain in force. This is why most books of the entire weaving samples, please read these notes before picking up the thread of what they can do these things before they are needed to find additional things like sewing bar.

Post a Comment