Thursday, January 28, 2010

Watery Mucus Early Pregnancy Could This Be Implantation Bleeding Or Early Pregnancy?

Could this be implantation bleeding or early pregnancy? - watery mucus early pregnancy

My DH and I have been TTC for 6 months. i ovulate on CD14 by OVK. 6dpo checked my neck and had brown watery blood. It took only a few hours, then was clear. 8dpo I was a little pink slime. So I had my cervix was checked 10dpo brown new blood well 11dpo. Nothing has been done in a tissue or underwear. Only if my cervix. 4dpo Since I had chest pain and headaches. My af is not due for another 3 or 4 days? Is this implantation bleeding or receipt of PMS symptoms a week before a half? HELP

1 comment:

Gavinand... said...

Sounds like implantation bleeding, I do! My fingers crossed for you!

Post a Comment