Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Philippines Loan Sharks Can We Penalized Loan Sharks In The Philippines?

Can we penalized loan sharks in the Philippines? - philippines loan sharks

I have debts of a certain loan company in the Philippines, this debt gives me a headache, because even if I am to a small amount per month. the amount I can still less the amount paid my debt capital rather larger and larger with these loans, has been 30 thousand dollars. then some progress has been made. but not the owner of my paycheck. In 2005, the owner told me that my debt is now 176 000 pesos. I cried, because how can this amount as a teacher, received only 3,000 pesos per month. I said that, even when I retire I can not pay with my retirement pay. and even now I pay my debts, I do not know how much more, but I think that after more than 2 years do not pay maybe 300 thousand dollars. Please help me solve my problem because I really thought that this is not just a little more. Thank you for an answer

3 comments:

Just Me said...

You have to declare bankruptcy and debt, were rejected by the courts.

smily said...

Individual banks are all over the world can visit http://www.freewebs.com/ ***********

ITryHard said...

Probably not what Backwoods damn yall. Watching someone break his legs!

Post a Comment