Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pus Coming From Extaction Blood And Pus Coming From My Ear Piercing?

Blood and pus coming from my ear piercing? - pus coming from extaction

I have an ear piercing, I would say that in June-ISH, and last week, I felt the swell, and when I use the slope, there was a lot of pus, and a white liquid that comes from the inside of my piercings , all in the hillside behind her. I cleaned the ring back, and all these things. Then it happened again a few days later, rinse and repeat. Any idea why this happens and how can I purchase?

2 comments:

Misty said...

This happened to me. It is necessary to keep it clean, or are continually infected, they swell, chat and be painful. Use the ear cleaning things that occurred during the drill. Follow the instructions in it. Usually a few times a day. Be sure, no perfume, hair spray and other irritants in it .... get It should also wash their hands before touching them. Do not change your partner months.You jewelry can try to take some ibuprofen for the swelling. If the infection persists or worsens, please return to the site of perforation (especially if you are a tattoo shop) Address these things all the time, or call your doctor.

dream said...

Maintaining the cleanliness of the hole, but always the ring until it cleared. This can also occur if the ring material is the ear, can also be allergic or during the healing process has forgotten to treat properly.

Post a Comment