Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Does Blepharitis Look Like Blepharitis- Contacts And Makeup?

Blepharitis- Contacts and Makeup? - what does blepharitis look like

I am 18 and have had blepharitis since last summer. My doctor gave me eye to eye drops steroids in them and in a few months ago, a burning sensation in the eye that is not a contact and make-up on the left.

I wore contacts for about 6 times since and each time there blepharitis (but not as bad) for a few days. I use Acuvue contact lenses and use of Opti-Free solution. Is it possible to wear contact lenses safely and comfortably again? I read that or disposable contacts are harder, but I want the opinion of someone who experimented with them!

The same story with make-up every time my eyes anything that is a little strange. I played safety Almay hypoallergenic eyeliner only the few times I have the make-up, but it seems to help. Is there a better brand out there hypoallergenic or would be required to obtain a cosmetic dermatologist prescribed?

No matter how hard it is like, I do not how I look or what others think of me, "it is for me the attention, of course --Spirit at the age of 18 years. First things first, I have nothing to F-me, but I want to make-up or contacts with the comfort of the few times where I could carry. (I'm an old man with a large number of important events on the horizon!)

Thank you a bunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, I love your username. :)
AFI is amazing: D

My friend has contacts hard and she said, they are really uncomfortable, so they do not read ..
Day lenses are probably the best option, because you use a new pair every time.

As for the composition, so, would be the best probably a recipe or something.

You probably should talk to your eye doctor again.

Unfortunately, we can no longer useful. : (

Anonymous said...

blephritis not caused by the use of contacts.
u can go for daily disposable contact lenses, where u must have the same insert (infected, dirty), the glass in the eyes of the Uruguay Round.
UR so far are concerned, until after the insertion of the lens and clean it after removing the lens.
Makeup minimal.
apply eyeliner something to avoid further from the lash line to infection by the cover (blephritis) to.

Post a Comment