Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tow Truck Bodies My Dad Ran Over A Man In His Tow Truck?

My dad ran over a man in his tow truck? - tow truck bodies

A few weeks ago my father was until late into the night and ran over a man on the street with his truck trailer. The man died. A psychiatric hospital, published yesterday, a suicide. There were several requests to be beaten before moving cars before running my father. My father has long been blurred. I could not work and eventually was fired (he worked in the same place as 10 years). I could not sleep and when they were asleep, to dream with your body again and again. An attorney (who worked with the towing company) contacted him and asked him if he seeks a replacement. Is it worth it? I'm not really about anything for a little less than U.S. $ 10,000, because it does not matter. Not to appear greedy, but how could sue?

3 comments:

Gravy said...

Why should a lawyer working with her former employer contacted him to ask: "If you want to obtain damages?

Citicop said...

I do not see where his father under these facts would be grounds to sue.

He was dismissed because he can not work.

I am sorry for him, I can not imagine what happens. But you need professional help to overcome, and that's not the fault of the company. If man is not suicidal when he was released, so it's not the fault of the hospital not.

Sometimes happen bad things, and there is no one to blame.

My Answer said...

It seems that his father developed a disease if you are a doctor on disability ... And it must be very greedy when required, and why not ... All this because his daddy, I want to follow into hell from the institution and the city where the street was that the people who shot him ....

The best advice: Talk to a lawyer TODAY!

Post a Comment